UPS SERVICES OVERVIEW
The old saying
If it ain't broke, don't fix it, may be practical in some situations, but in relation to the maintenance of a UPS can have overwhelming penalties. Since you rely on your UPS to deliver uninterrupted power without disruption, proper service is critical to ensuring ideal performance while also minimizing the risks of downtime and extending the life of your UPS.
DPS has a suite of UPS service offerings and plans, ranging from preventive maintenance inspections to annual maintenance agreements with emergency response to proactive part replacements, remote monitoring and efficiency upgrades. We offer battery monitoring and replacement services to ensure you're protected from power outages.
Consistent maintenance on your UPS by a certified technician is an important step in ensuring your equipment is ready to run when a power outage takes place. DPS offers service contracts that provide on-site preventative maintenance inspections and adjustments by factory trained technicians who know your equipment inside and out. Annual preventative maintenance agreements will ensure worry free continuous operation of your UPS system.
A typical on-site preventative maintenance appointment by our factory trained technicians include, but are not limited to:
- Perform visual inspection of entire system
- Measure & record power input/output & efficiency ratings
- Perform a full system cleaning (Uncleaned systems are the leading cause of failure)
- Perform static electrical tests
- Check all DC power components
- Inspect transformers, breakers, cables, bus-bars and cabinet hardware
- Provide any necessary adjustments
- With customer approval, restart unit and return load, perform functional load test, etc.
When the inspection is complete, DPS will provide a complete written inspection report and notify you about any findings that need corrective or preventive action.
Contact DPS today 800.862.4377 to discuss the benefits of how a maintenance contract can keep your equipment running at peak performance when you need it most.